How to clear the cache/cookies on my HTC Windows Phone 8S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can resolve some issues and also save space on the phone. Cookies are files that store information, and they allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the App list.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Internet Explorer.
- 3. Touch the more icon.
- 4. Scroll to and touch settings.
- 5. Touch delete history.
- 6. Touch delete.
- 7. The cache and cookies have been cleared.