How to download apps and games on my HTC Windows Phone 8S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With a Microsoft account, you have access to thousands of apps in the Windows Phone Store. If you haven't added a Microsoft account to your HTC Windows Phone 8S, you'll be prompted to add one.
- 1. Touch the Windows Phone Store icon.
- 2. To browse apps, touch apps. (You can also select other categories such as games or music.)
- 3. Swipe left to see the app categories.
- 4. Touch a category (e.g., Top free).
- 5. Touch an app to learn more about it.
- 6. Touch install to download and install the app.
- 7. Touch allow.
- 8. Wait for the app to install.
- 9. Touch the app to start it.