How to send text messages and multimedia messages on my HTC Windows Phone 8S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Text messages (SMS) are short, text-only messages sent over the mobile network. Multimedia messages (MMS) are similar to text messages except they allow you to add images, sounds or other files to the message.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the App list.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Messaging.
- 3. Touch the + icon.
- 4. Touch the + icon to choose a contact. (Or enter the recipient's phone number.)
- 5. Touch the required contact.
- 6. Enter the message.
- 7. Touch the send icon to send the text message or touch the paperclip icon to make this a multimedia message.
- 8. Touch the attachment type (e.g., picture).
- 9. Touch the required album (e.g., Camera Roll).
- 10. Touch a picture to attach it.
- 11. Touch the send icon.
- 12. The message has been sent.