How to take photos on my HTC Windows Phone 8S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Take pictures using the camera in your HTC Windows Phone 8S. Pictures can be sent in an email or multimedia message, or transferred to a computer or printer.
- 1. Swipe left to go to the App list.
- 2. Touch Camera.
- 3. Press the Camera button to capture the picture.
- 4. The picture has been captured.
- 5. When the phone is in standby, you can access the camera by pressing and holding the Camera button.