How to scan for mobile networks on my Huawei Ascend Y530
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your Huawei Ascend Y530 isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Mobile networks.
- 3. Touch Network operators.
- 4. Touch OK.
- 5. Wait while your phone searches for networks.
- 6. The available networks will be listed.
Select the network you want to use.
- 7. Wait while your phone connects to the network.
- 8. Your phone is now connected to the mobile network.