How to change the USB connection options on my Huawei P10
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can change the USB settings so that your phone will sync, charge, etc. when connected to a computer.
- 1. Plug the USB cable into the phone and the computer.
- 2. Touch and drag the notification bar down.
- 3. Touch Touch for more options.
- 4. Touch the desired option (e.g., Device file manager (MTP)).
- 5. The USB connection option has been changed.
- The MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) options have similar functions that enable file transfer between your Huawei P10 and computer. Select Camera (PTP) to transfer pictures and select Device file manager (MTP) to transfer music, videos and other media files.