How to clear the cache/cookies on my Huawei P10
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on your Huawei P10. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Touch Chrome.
- 2. Touch the Menu icon.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Privacy.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Clear browsing data.
- 6. Touch Cookies and site data and Cached images and files.
- 7. Touch CLEAR DATA.
- 8. The cache and cookies have been cleared.