How to disable Fingerprint Unlock on my Huawei P10
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology. If you no longer want to use fingerprint unlock, you need to remove all registered fingerprints.
- 1. Swipe left.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Fingerprint ID.
- 4. Enter your device PIN.
- 5. Touch NEXT.
- 6. Touch the desired fingerprint.
- 7. Touch DELETE.
- 8. Touch DELETE.
- 9. Fingerprint unlock has been disabled.