How to set up the screen lock on my Huawei P10
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a screen lock (e.g., password) for your Huawei P10. The password will be required to unlock the phone from standby mode.
The Device Protection feature is automatically enabled if you have both a Google account and a screen lock on your Huawei P10. Device Protection helps to protect your phone from being used if itʼs lost or stolen. Even if your Huawei P10 is erased, your Google account password will be required before anyone can use it.
- 1. Swipe left.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Screen lock & passwords.
- 4. Touch Password.
- 5. Touch the desired option e.g., PIN.
- 6. Enter a PIN.
- 7. Touch CONTINUE.
- 8. Re-enter the PIN to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. Touch the desired option e.g., CANCEL. It is advisable to set up a fingerprint unlock in order to enable device protection.
- 11. The screen lock (PIN) has been set.