How to share my Huawei P10 Internet connection with a computer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Tethering lets you share the Internet connection from your Huawei P10 with a computer. Please note that youʼll be using data from your mobile service and charges may apply.
- 1. Plug the USB cable into the phone and the computer.
- 2. Swipe left.
- 3. Touch Settings.
- 4. Touch More.
- 5. Touch Tethering & portable hotspot.
- 6. Touch USB tethering.
- 7. The phone is now tethered.
- 8. On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install then click Home network.
- 9. Wait while the computer automatically applies the settings and connects to the network.
- 10. Setup is complete. Click Close.
- Note: In step 8, weʼve selected Home network because we know and trust both the Huawei P10 and the computer.