How to add a Microsoft Exchange email account on my Huawei P20
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your workplace allows it, you can sync your Huawei P20 with your work contacts, calendar and email.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Users & accounts.
- 3. Touch Add account.
- 4. Touch Corporate.
- 5. Enter your workplace email address.
- 6. Touch Username.
- 7. Enter your workplace username.
- 8. Touch Password.
- 9. Enter your email account password.
- 10. Touch Manual setup.
For the following steps, you might need information from your corporate IT department.
- 11. Touch Domain.
- 12. Enter the domain name.
- 13. Scroll to and touch Server.
- 14. Enter the server address.
- 15. Touch NEXT.
- 16. Wait while the phone verifies the account information.
- 17. Touch OK.
- 18. Change the account options if desired and touch NEXT.
- 19. Scroll to review the information and touch ACTIVATE.
- 20. The email account has been added.
- Due to different corporate network infrastructures, your Exchange setup might be a little different. If you encounter any issues, please contact your corporate IT department.