How to change the email settings on my Huawei P20
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you canʼt send or receive email on your Huawei P20, you might need to update the email server settings. Please contact your email provider to obtain the correct settings.
If you canʼt get the email server to connect, ensure the settings are correct and working on a home computer. Also, make sure your Huawei P20 is connected to the Internet.
- 1. Touch Email.
- 2. Touch More.
- 3. Touch Settings.
- 4. Touch the desired account.
- 5. For this example, scroll to and touch Incoming settings.
- 6. Touch Server.
- 7. Edit the server name.
- 8. Touch DONE.
- 9. The changes have been saved.
- This process is similar for most email accounts. However, the options that you can change will depend on the account type (Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, etc.).