How to clear the cache/cookies on my Huawei P20
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on your Huawei P20. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Touch Chrome.
- 2. Touch the Menu icon.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Privacy.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Clear browsing data.
- 6. If theyʼre not selected, touch Cookies and site data and touch Cached images and files to select them.
- 7. Touch CLEAR DATA.
- 8. Touch CLEAR.
- 9. The data is now cleared.