How to reset the network settings on my Huawei P20
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you encounter problems with your data connection, or other wireless connections, you can reset the network settings back to default. All of the network settings on your Huawei P20 will be reset, including those for Wi-Fi, mobile data and Bluetooth.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch System.
- 3. Touch Reset.
- 4. Touch Network settings reset.
- 5. Touch NETWORK SETTINGS RESET.
- 6. Touch NETWORK SETTINGS RESET.
- 7. The network settings have been reset.