How to scan for mobile networks on my Huawei P20
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your Huawei P20 isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 3. Touch Mobile network.
- 4. Touch Carrier.
- 5. The phone will automatically detect your network. To manually select a network, touch the slider.
- 6. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 7. Wait while the phone searches for available networks.
- 8. The available networks will be listed.
Select the network you want to use.
- 9. The phone is now connected to the mobile network.