How to set up call blocking (call rejections) on my Huawei P20
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call blocking, you can automatically reject incoming calls from specific phone numbers. Blocked callers will hear an announcement that your number isn't accepting calls. Other calls will ring through as usual.
- 1. Touch Phone.
- 2. Touch the Menu icon.
- 3. Touch Blocked.
- 4. Touch the Settings icon.
- 5. Touch Numbers blacklist.
- 6. Touch Add.
- 7. Touch the desired option (e.g., Add manually).
- 8. Enter the phone number.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. The phone number has been added to the blacklist.
- 11. To remove a number from the blacklist, touch and hold the number.
- 12. Touch Remove.
- 13. Touch REMOVE.
- 14. The phone number has been removed.