How to set up the screen lock on my Huawei P20
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a screen lock (e.g., password) for your Huawei P20. The password will be required to unlock the phone from standby mode.
The Device Protection feature is automatically enabled if you have both a Google account and a screen lock on your Huawei P20. Device Protection helps to protect your phone from being used if itʼs lost or stolen. Even if your Huawei P20 is erased, your Google account password will be required before anyone can use it.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Security & privacy.
- 3. Touch Screen lock & passwords.
- 4. Touch Password.
- 5. Touch the desired option, e.g., PIN.
- 6. Enter a PIN.
- 7. Touch Continue.
- 8. Re-enter the PIN to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. Touch the desired fingerprint option (e.g., CANCEL).
- 11. The screen lock (PIN) has been set.