How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my Huawei P20
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When travelling outside of Canada, youʼll roam on a partner network and roaming charges will apply. To help control data roaming usage, your Huawei P20 has a data roaming setting that you can switch on and off as needed.
To use data on a partner network, the data roaming setting needs to be on. If you donʼt need data, make sure that data roaming is off to avoid unwanted charges. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your Huawei P20 will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 3. Touch Mobile network.
- 4. Touch Roaming to turn on data roaming.
- 5. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 6. Data roaming is now on.
Touch Roaming again to turn it off.
- 7. To switch data off completely, touch Data enabled.
- 8. Data services are now off.
Touch Data enabled again to turn on data services.