How to turn off the screen lock on my Huawei P20 and disable Device Protection
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can remove any screen locks that youʼve set up on your Huawei P20. When the phone is in standby mode, you wonʼt need to enter a pattern, PIN or password to unlock it.
If you remove the screen lock, youʼll also disable the Device Protection feature. Device Protection helps to protect your phone if itʼs lost or stolen, and it needs both a screen lock and a Google account to be effective.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Security & privacy.
- 3. Touch Screen lock & passwords.
- 4. Touch Password.
- 5. Enter your screen lock password (e.g., PIN, pattern or password).
- 6. Touch NEXT.
- 7. Touch None.
- 8. Touch REMOVE.
- 9. The screen lock has been turned off.