How to use my Huawei P20 as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use your Huawei P20 as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. This lets you share your phone's Internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Please note: When other devices use your Wi-Fi hotspot, they use data from your mobile service. Charges may apply.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 3. Touch Tethering & portable hotspot.
- 4. Touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 5. Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 6. Touch Network name.
- 7. Delete the existing text and enter a name for your hotspot.
- 8. Touch SAVE.
- 9. Touch Password.
- 10. Delete the existing text and enter a password for your hotspot.
- 11. Touch SAVE.
- 12. To turn on the portable Wi-Fi hotspot, touch the slider.
- 13. The portable Wi-Fi hotspot is now active. Other devices can connect to it using your network name (step 7) and password (step 10).