How to change the email settings on my LG G3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Before updating the email account settings on your LG G3, make sure you are connected to the Internet.
To check if you have the correct account settings, ensure they work on a home computer. You may need to contact your email provider to obtain the correct settings.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch E-mail.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the desired account.
- 6. The most common settings to change are the outgoing settings.
Scroll to and touch Outgoing server settings.
- 7. Edit the SMTP server address.
- 8. Scroll to and touch Port number.
- 9. Edit the port number.
- 10. Touch Save.
- 11. The changes have been saved.
- If you still can't get the email server to connect, ensure the settings are correct and working on a home computer. Also, make sure the LG G3 is connected to the Internet by using a browser to load some web pages.