How to scan for mobile networks on my LG G3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your LG G3 isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Tethering & networks.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Network operators.
- 6. Touch Search networks.
- 7. Wait while the phone searches for networks.
- 8. The available networks will be listed.
Select the network you want to use.
- 9. Wait while the phone connects to the network.
- 10. The phone is now connected to the mobile network.