How to send a picture by NFC on my LG G3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Android Beam uses near field communication (NFC) to send and receive information wirelessly. You can quickly send a picture, or other file, from your LG G3 to another NFC-enabled device.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Gallery.
- 3. Touch the desired album.
- 4. Touch the picture you want to send.
- 5. Touch the two NFC devices together, usually back-to-back.
- 6. To send the picture, touch anywhere on the screen.
Large files may take some time to send.
- 7. The picture has been sent. The receiving device may need to acknowledge receipt of the picture.