How to add or remove a number from the call rejections list on my LG G4 Vigor
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Callers who are on your call rejection list will hear announcement that your number is not accepting calls at this time. Other calls will ring through as usual.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Phone.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Call settings.
- 5. Touch Call reject.
- 6. Touch Reject calls from.
- 7. Touch the + icon.
- 8. Touch the desired option (e.g., New number).
- 9. Enter phone number.
- 10. Touch SAVE.
- 11. The phone number has been added to the call rejections list.
- 12. To remove a phone number from the call rejections list touch the Trash can icon.
- 13. Touch YES.
- 14. The phone number has been removed from the call rejections list.