How to perform a hard reset when my LG G4 Vigor is unresponsive
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your LG G4 Vigor becomes unresponsive or doesn't perform as expected, you can perform a hard reset to return it to the factory default state. Please note that all of your data, downloaded apps and settings will be erased during the reset.
- 1. Before resetting your phone, turn it off and then on again. This may fix some issues. If your phone won't turn off, remove and then reinsert the battery.
- 2. If your phone doesn't turn back on, follow the steps below to perform a hard reset.
- 3. Press and hold the Volume down and Power buttons until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- 4. Keeping the Volume down button held down, release the Power button then immediately press and hold it again.
- 5. Release the Volume down and Power buttons when the Factory data reset screen appears.
- 6. Scroll to Yes by pressing the Volume down button.
- 7. Press the Power button.
- 8. Scroll to Yes by pressing the Volume down button.
- 9. Press the Power button.
- 10. The phone will now wipe all contents and reboot to the initial setup screen.