How to reset my LG G4 Vigor and/or disable Device Protection
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature lets you erase all content and settings from your LG G4 Vigor.
Warning: All media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone. Even if the phone gets wiped, your Google account password will be required before anyone can use the phone.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch General.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Factory data reset.
- 6. Read the warning and touch RESET PHONE.
- 7. If you are prompted for screen lock credentials, enter the PIN/Password/Pattern.
- 8. Touch Delete all.
- 9. The phone will reboot.