How to send a contact by NFC from my LG G4 Vigor
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Android Beam uses near field communication (NFC) to send and receive information wirelessly. You can quickly send a contact, or other file, from your LG G4 Vigor to another NFC-enabled device.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Contacts.
- 3. Touch the contact you want to share.
- 4. Touch the two NFC devices together, usually back-to-back.
- 5. To share the contact, touch anywhere on the screen.
- 6. The contact has been sent. The receiving device may need to acknowledge receipt of the contact.