How to share my LG G4 Vigor Internet connection with a computer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Tethering lets you share the Internet connection from your LG G4 Vigor with a computer. Please note that you'll be using data from your mobile service and charges may apply.
- 1. Connect your LG G4 Vigor to the computer using the USB cable.
- 2. Touch Apps.
- 3. Touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Tethering.
- 5. Touch USB tethering.
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. The phone is now tethered.
- 8. On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install then click Home network.
- 9. Wait while the computer automatically applies the settings and connects to the network.
- 10. Setup is complete. Click Close.
- Note: In step 8, we've selected Home network because we know and trust both the LG G4 Vigor and the computer.