How to use call forwarding on my LG G4 Vigor
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call forwarding, you can direct some or all of your incoming calls to another phone number.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Phone.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Call settings.
- 5. Touch Call forwarding.
- 6. Select a forwarding option (e.g., Unanswered).
- 7. Enter the phone number.
- 8. Touch TURN ON.
- 9. Set the desired wait time (e.g.,15 sec).
- 10. Call forwarding has been set up.
To disable call forwarding, touch the desired call forwarding option.
- 11. Touch TURN OFF.
- 12. Call forwarding has been disabled.