How to use my LG G4 Vigor as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use your LG G4 Vigor as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. This lets you share your phone's Internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Please note: When other devices use your Wi-Fi hotspot, they use data from your mobile service. Charges may apply.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Tethering.
- 4. Touch Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 5. Touch Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 6. Delete the existing text and enter a name for your hotspot.
- 7. Scroll to and touch Password.
- 8. Delete the existing text and enter a password for your hotspot.
- 9. Touch SAVE.
- 10. Touch the Wi-Fi hotspot slider to turn it on.
- 11. The portable Wi-Fi hotspot is now active. Other devices can connect to it using your network name (step 6) and password (step 8).