How to change the email settings on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you canʼt send or receive email on your LG G5, you might need to update the email server settings. Please contact your email provider to obtain the correct settings.
If you canʼt get the email server to connect, ensure the settings are correct and working on a home computer. Also, make sure youʼre connected to the Internet.
- 1. Scroll to and touch E-mail.
- 2. Touch the Menu icon.
- 3. Touch Settings.
- 4. Touch the desired account.
- 5. The most common settings to change are the outgoing settings.
Scroll to and touch Outgoing server settings.
- 6. Edit the SMTP server name.
- 7. Touch SAVE.
- 8. The changes have been saved.
- This process is similar on most email accounts. The visible options you will be allowed to change are dependent on the account being edited (Gmail, Yahoo!, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, etc.).