How to change the email syncing frequency on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your LG G5 automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Scroll to and touch E-mail.
- 2. Touch the Menu icon.
- 3. Touch Settings.
- 4. Touch the desired account.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Sync schedule.
- 6. Touch the desired option, e.g., Peak time sync.
- 7. Touch the desired option (e.g., 30 min).
- 8. Touch SAVE.
- 9. The syncing frequency has been changed.