How to change the volume on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can control the volume on your LG G5 by pressing the physical buttons. You can also use the volume settings in the main menu.
- 1. To turn the volume up, press the Volume up button.
- 2. To turn the volume down, press the Volume down button.
- 3. To change the volume settings within the menu system, touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Sound & notification.
- 5. Touch Volume.
- 6. To decrease the ringer volume, move the slider for Ringtone to the left
- 7. To decrease the volume of any notifications and message alerts, move the slider for Notification sound to the left
- 8. To decrease the volume of the feedback and system sounds, move the Touch feedback & system slider to the left
- 9. To decrease the volume of any music and game sounds, move the Music, video, games & other media slider to the left.
- 10. To increase the volume, move the sliders to the right.