How to clear the cache/cookies on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on your LG G5. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Touch Chrome.
- 2. Touch the Menu icon.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Privacy.
- 5. Scroll to and touch CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
- 6. Touch CLEAR.
- 7. The cache and cookies have been cleared.