How to reset the APN settings to default on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Incorrect Access Point Name settings can lead to errors when trying to send picture messages (MMS) or access data or the Internet. Resetting the APN settings to default as originally supplied on your SIM card by your telecom provider can resolve this.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch More.
- 3. Touch Mobile networks.
- 4. Touch Access point names.
- 5. Touch the Menu icon.
- 6. Touch Restore default settings.
- 7. The APN settings have been reset to default.