How to reset the network settings on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you encounter difficulty with your phone accessing data on the cellular network, you can reset the cellular network settings back to default. This will also reset the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch General.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Backup & reset.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Network settings reset.
- 5. Touch RESET SETTINGS.
- 6. Touch Reset Settings.
- 7. The network settings have been reset.