How to set the default email account on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have multiple email accounts on your LG G5, you can set one as the default account for sending email.
- 1. Scroll to and touch E-mail.
- 2. Touch the Menu icon.
- 3. Touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Default account.
- 5. Touch the account to set as the default email account.
- 6. The default account has been set.
- Note: You can still send email from other accounts; you can choose the "from" account when composing individual messages.