How to set up Fingerprint unlock on my LG G5
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Fingerprint unlock is a security feature that uses fingerprint recognition technology instead of a PIN or password. It lets you unlock the LG G5 using the fingerprint reader located in the home button.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch General.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Fingerprints & security.
- 4. Touch Fingerprints.
- 5. Touch NEXT.
- 6. Enter a PIN.
- 7. Touch OK.
- 8. Place your fingerprint on the Power button.
- 9. Keep placing and lifting your finger on the power button until the scan is complete.
- 10. Touch OK.
- 11. Fingerprint Unlock has been set up.