How to use my LG G5 as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use your LG G5 as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. This lets you share your phone's Internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Please note: When other devices use your Wi-Fi hotspot, they use data from your mobile service. Charges may apply.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Tethering.
- 3. Touch Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 4. Touch Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 5. Enter a name for the Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Password.
- 7. Enter a password for your hotspot.
- 8. Touch SAVE.
- 9. Touch the slider to turn Mobile hotspot on.
- 10. Read the warning and touch TURN ON.
- 11. Touch OK.
- 12. The portable Wi-Fi hotspot is now active. Other devices can connect to it using your network name (step 5) and password (step 7).