How to change the email settings on my LG Nexus 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you can't send or receive email on your LG Nexus 4, you might need to update the email server settings. Please contact your email provider to obtain the correct settings.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch the menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch the required account.
- 6. The most common settings to change are the outgoing settings.
Scroll to and touch Outgoing settings.
- 7. Edit the SMTP server name.
- 8. Touch Port.
- 9. Edit the port number.
- 10. Touch Done.
- 11. Touch Done.
- 12. The changes have been saved.
- Note: Entering the wrong settings can stop your LG Nexus 4 from sending and/or receiving email. If you can't get the email server to connect, ensure the settings are correct and working on a home computer. Also, make sure you're connected to the Internet.