How to change the email syncing frequency on my LG Nexus 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your LG Nexus 4 automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. Touch the menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Select the email account you want to change.
- 6. Touch Inbox check frequency.
- 7. Select an option (e.g., Every hour).
- 8. The email syncing frequency has been changed.