How to scan for available networks on my LG Nexus 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your LG Nexus 4 isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More…
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Network operators.
- 6. Wait while the phone searches for available networks.
- 7. The available networks will be listed.
Select the network you want to use.