How to set up call forwarding on my LG Nexus 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call forwarding, you can direct some or all of your incoming calls to another phone number.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Phone.
- 3. Touch the menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Scroll to and touch Call forwarding.
- 6. Select a forwarding option (e.g., Forward when unanswered).
- 7. Enter the phone number.
- 8. Touch Enable.
- 9. Call forwarding has been set up.