How to add a POP3 email account on my LG Optimus Chic
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can add a variety of email accounts to your LG Optimus Chic, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Email.
- 3. If you already have an email account set up, touch Menu.
If this is the first account you're adding, go to step 5.
- 4. Touch Add account.
- 5. Enter your email address.
- 6. Touch Password.
- 7. Enter your password.
- 8. Touch Next.
- 9. Touch the account type (e.g. POP3).
- 10. Some incoming server settings are automatically inserted. Enter any details that aren't correct. For example, touch POP3 server to edit the server address.
- 11. Enter the new settings.
- 12. Scroll to Port and enter the correct port number, then touch Done.
- 13. Review the settings and touch Next.
- 14. Some outgoing server settings are automatically inserted. Enter any details that aren't correct. For example, touch SMTP server to edit the server address.
- 15. Touch Port.
- 16. Enter the correct port number and touch Done.
- 17. Review the settings and touch Next.
- 18. Touch Next.
- 19. Change the account name and your name if required, then touch Done.
- 20. Email from the new account will be downloaded.