How to download apps and games on my LG Optimus L5 II
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With your Google account, you have access to thousands of apps in Google Play. If you haven't added a Google account to your LG Optimus L5 II, you'll be prompted to add one.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Play Store.
- 3. Touch the required option (e.g., GAMES).
- 4. Touch the required option (e.g., TOP FREE).
- 5. Touch the required game.
- 6. Touch INSTALL.
- 7. Touch ACCEPT.
- 8. Wait while the game is downloaded.
- 9. The game is now installed on the phone.
- 10. Touch OPEN to start the game.
The game can also be found in the main app list.