How to set up the screen lock on my LG Optimus L5 II
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a screen lock (password) for your phone. The password will be required to unlock the phone from standby mode.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Lock screen.
- 4. Touch Select screen lock.
- 5. Touch Password.
- 6. Enter a password.
- 7. Touch Continue.
- 8. Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. The screen lock (password) has been set.