How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my LG Optimus L5 II
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your LG Optimus L5 II will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More…
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming to change the setting.
- 6. Read the warning and touch Yes.
- 7. Data roaming is now on.
Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.
- 8. To switch the network off completely, touch Data enabled.
- 9. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 10. Data services are now off.
Touch Data enabled again to turn data services on.