How to set up call forwarding on my LG Optimus Net
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call forwarding, you can direct some or all of your incoming calls to another phone number.
- 1. Press the Menu key.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Call settings.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Call forwarding.
- 5. Touch a forwarding option (e.g. Unanswered).
- 6. If required, delete the current number.
- 7. Enter the required number.
- 8. Touch Enable.
- 9. Touch a waiting time. This is the number of seconds your phone will ring before the call is forwarded.
- 10. Call forwarding is now active.