How to turn on the screen lock on my LG Optimus Net
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a password to help protect your phone from unauthorized use. If enabled, you'll have to enter the password before you can use the phone from standby mode.
- 1. Press the Menu key.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Location & security.
- 4. Touch Set up screen lock.
- 5. Touch Password.
- 6. Enter a password.
- 7. Touch Continue.
- 8. Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. The password has been set.