How to set up the screen lock on my LG Q6 and enable Device Protection
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can set a screen lock (e.g., PIN) for your LG Q6. The PIN will be required to unlock the phone from standby mode.
The Device Protection feature is automatically enabled if you have both a Google account and a screen lock on your LG Q6. Device Protection helps to protect your phone from being used if it's lost or stolen. Even if your LG Q6 is erased, your Google account password will be required before anyone can use it.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Display.
- 3. Touch Lock screen.
- 4. Touch Select screen lock.
- 5. Touch the desired option (e.g., PIN).
- 6. Enter a PIN.
- 7. Touch NEXT.
- 8. Re-enter the PIN to confirm it.
- 9. Touch OK.
- 10. Touch the desired notification option, then touch OK.
- 11. The screen lock (PIN) has been set.